ello again. In our attempts to get out and take more pictures I had the swell idea of trying to keep myself accountable by posting a new picture every week. So, as a result we created click. A weekly look through the lens of our camera. So I hope you all enjoy. The first post is for my Dad. He had been asking if we had any buds on the trees yet. So I guess I'll be focusing on spring...click. -john
3 comments:
i see no tree pictures...
ps. can you see my flickr slide show on my site yet?
Hi John+Andrea I love the spring flower pictures and news cant wait to see you I'm getting excited all ready. Love you both Mom
Hey! Andrea It was great to catch up on all the latest.Had not taken the time to check into the site.We have be very busy in tiring to complete our basement suite and oh my goodness what alot of work.Now ,we are also finishing off the rest of the down stairs.We are planning to put the house up for sale in a couple of wks.We have bought a house in town in a lovely location about 10 mins. from where we live now.It is a older home needs just some TLC.The yard backs nto a school yard ,so no one will ever be able to built in back of us.Have the most beautiful view of the mountains from our deck.We actually bought the property for rental purposes and tomorrow we will be showing it to a person who works with a program called Community Vision that works with problem kids and who need a place to go until they are ready to go back into the community or go to a foster home.
It is good to hear that you are planning to go to New Zealand.You guys will have so much fun.I actually envy you.So have you been back to Grande Prairie?
Andrea,that picture of the candle is lovely.Got to go,Aunt Helen
P.S.Nick and Susanna are thinking of coming up this way on the long wk end in may.
Post a Comment