Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What to do when your bored?

Well folks. I have a job (Andrea), it's a temp job through Mayfair which means it only lasts until friday, but that's okay because I get paid. The kicker is that my job this week is to cover phones for leader energy. This would be fine if I had any other responsibilities, but why train me to do these other things if I'm leaving on friday right? So currently my only job is to wait for the phone to ring. NOW. I've been pretty busy this morning. I think I may have even hung up on someone once. I didn't know what to do with two calls at the same time and I had one ringing back and lines were flashing so in a panic I pushed a button and... oops... :) I'm pretty sure he was the same guy who phoned back 2 seconds later, and sounded a little irritated. :) oops. Anyways, so I'm a little bored. I downloaded computer risk, which is really fun until you've beat all the different scenarios. SO if you have any ideas of simple things I could do to beat the bordom please post a comment. I'd like to see how creative you all are! :) I've got a phone :) basic office supplies, a phone book, bottle of water, notebook, computer/printer, 2 electric heaters, and a fairly large receptionist lobby and desk. :) I'll post the best ideas! Have fun!

No comments: