Monday, January 28, 2008

A new Car wasn't enough

So John decided to get a new job as well.

Yup, more big changes are on the way for us Gall's. We just cant seem to sit still very long. We're hoping this time will be a little different. That said you must be wondering what I mean... well, this new job is in Chilliwack, BC. So we're moving once again. John starts at the beginning of March so we will be moving sometime around the end of February.

Aside from the fact that we will once again be FAR from our closest friends and family, we are SO EXCITED about this move. John is really excited about the job and we're ready for a new adventure out on the (almost) coast again.

For all of you who are living out in that general direction, we are soooo excited about having the chance to connect with you again and I can't wait to be involved in Qwanoes in some shape or form once more. If you are going to see Ken Bayley let him know I'll see what I can do about helping out on the ferry this coming summer! :) hee hee

I'm not sure what I'll be doing out there. I don't think I'll jump at any chances to do insurance again as I'd have to take more tests I believe and it wasn't something that I really loved anyways. I'm hoping for a chance to learn some more about photography so if any of you know of anyone who's looking for an assistant photographer that is willing to take someone on to learn then let me know.

Well that's all for now folks! We will keep you posted :)

3 comments:

Bryony and Toban said...

I Am soo excited! I am going to see you again and so soon!!!Let me know when you have a house and I'll come visit!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job!
My friend really liked her photographer and I think she lives in Abottsford, I'll ask. I'm so excited for you both.
Anna :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey You Guys,
That's SO wonderful. We're really excited to have you closer and at least know we'll get to see your sweet (Andrea!) face more often.
Yay Yay!
Love
Ashleigh etc