Thursday, June 12, 2008
What's Kickin?
So as I type this the baby is kicking away or at least moving around. About a week or two now I've been feeling these 'movements' and it's quite fascinating for me! John even got a chance to meet our little one's kick the other day as the baby gave him a good bump as soon as John put his hand on my tummy. Things are still going quite well as far as the pregnancy goes. I've been feeling great (when I get enough sleep) and from how things feel, the baby is getting along just fine. Other than that we are doing just fine! It's been REALLY rainy here for a while now so I'm ready for some warmer weather and sunshine but I just keep reminding myself that it's not snowing or -40 so I can be content. It's funny because people down here are commenting on how it feels like January but I just smile. That's all from us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment