Monday, October 13, 2008

The waiting game...

So I think this will be the last of my prego photo's. My due date is October 20th which is quickly approaching. I'm still doing very well health wise and I actually feel pretty good too! All that's left is to wait for this baby to make an appearance. My mom is joining us here on the 18th and hopefully the baby cooperates and shows up shortly after that (not before...) The rest of our families will come down once the baby is born. I'm not sure when we'll find time to post baby pics here but keep watching, they'll come eventually :).


2 comments:

Pauline McKone said...

You're so pretty. Just glowing (I know that sounds cheesy...) I'm so excited for you! Praying that everything goes well.

Danny and Andrea said...

We are eagerly waiting the news!! Sorry I haven't been very good at keeping in touch with you guys but I have been following the blog though, we are excited for you and I know how wierd it can feel to be past your due date and eager for the baby to come, just waiting and waiting and waiting! I'm thinking of you.
Andrea