Friday, November 21, 2008

3 Weeks old - We survived!!! (so far)

Yup, it's true. Raglan is 3 weeks old already. I can hardly believe that the time has gone by so fast on one hand and on the other hand... I'm shaking my head in disbelief that we actually survived. Don't get me wrong Raglan is an incredible baby. He naturally goes around 4 hours between night time feedings allowing me to sleep just a little bit longer and by two and a half weeks had already gone up to 10 lbs 5 oz (diaper included). Feeding is going well, I'm within 6 lbs of my pre-pregnancy weight, and we are slowly figuring out how to 'handle' this stage of Raglan's life (just in time for him to change and throw us for a loop). We've been pooped on, thrown up on, cried on, slept on... It's been fun and frustrating and everything in-between but from what I've heard we are pretty much par for the course in that regard. :) John and I have been SO blessed by friends and family since his birth. It's humbling to know that there are so many generous and giving people out there and it inspires us to be more generous in the future in response.


This is a picture of the Raglan coastal area of New Zealand which Raglan is named after :)

Our beautiful boy
Mom got a little bit creative with Raglan's hair :) and almost caught a smile on film :)
Raglan with his uncle Pete
Thanks Grandma Gall for the cool "shoes" they fit just right :)

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

So cute, sweet, and innocent...look forward to meeting him soon...ish :)