Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The View From My Window

Well after watching the snow fall I decided that the weather here deserved a post of it's own but of course I can't post a post without something about Raglan so I'll have to tell you about my latest best $20 spent. Jolly Jumper. We love it :) Raglan spends a bit of time everyday in this thing and loves it for the most part, probably not as much as I love watching him in it.
He's so cute as he moves his legs. He can't quite control direction yet so when it spins him away from where we are he tries so hard to turn his head to watch us still even though we are behind him. Soon he'll learn how to move his legs to turn his whole body. :) Sunday to Tuesday last week we enjoyed a brief visit from my parents. It was fun to have them here and see how much Raglan has changed again even though it was short. Just after they left we were all hit by a nasty cold and John and I had it the worst with fevers and ear infection (John) and the shakes etc, but Raglan escaped with a sore throat (at least that's all I could tell), which I am so thankful for. I'm starting to feel the mom body building begin as Raglan now weighs in at 15 lbs 9 oz. My current favorite thing about him is when he wakes up in his crib and talks to himself instead of crying. Then when I go to pick him up he looks up at me and gives me the hugest smiles. I LOVE IT. Anyways, that was a bit random but that's all from us for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute!
Ok, so this one I can get to...but when I tried (a couple times) to access it through your comment on MY blog it wouldn't allow me access. WEIRD. Maybe I am just losing it. Likely.Yep, that must be it :)
Alas, I got to see your sweet boy's face and that's all that matters :)
And yes, JOLLY JUMPERS ROCK.

Anonymous said...

Raglan sure looks cute. What's this John says about Jolly Jumper being renamed to vomit projectile machine:-)Anna