Thursday, April 09, 2009

New Things I can Do (by Raglan)

Hey there everyone... so I think my mom hasn't been talking about me enough lately so I thought I'd step in here and let you know about all my new cool tricks! I even got mom to take a few pics to illustrate.

#1 - Bite my toes...



#2 - Hold my own bottle




#3 - Roll over (back to tummy)




#4 - Eat real food (aka rice cereal)




#5 - Stand up




ok so I'm joking about the last one there (my mom and dad are tricky that way) but the rest are true :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Raglan,
Excellent job on your first blog. You are looking very handsome. i was tlaking to your great Aunt Arla and she thinks not only do you look like your Dad but also your grandpa and great grandpa:-)
I can't wait to see you in May and hang out with you and your cousin Kaiden. Maybe you'll have some new tricks to show me then. I'm sure they are better in person so you could show me your tricks again too. Love Auntie Anna

Grandma Gall said...

Hi Loved the pictures. 22 days if any one was counting till you come to Grandma's house for a visit. Oh to hug you again.can't wait. Love Grandma