Thursday, October 29, 2009

Moving Day

So we were greeted today on the lonely Thetis Island with rain and fog. Probably the best the island has to offer for the next few months. We arrived safe and sound and the unpacking began... Wait you say... moving? Where, when did this happen?? Well the short of it is that 2 1/2 weeks ago John got a job at Pioneer Pacific Camp on Thetis Island as the new site Manager. The last few weeks have been pure and panicked rushing chaos and I can't wait for things to settle down again. I will post pictures as soon as I can but for now, we're just checking in and saying 'hello' from Thetis.

2 comments:

m+K said...

glad you made it safely. i hope the sun has peeked out for you at least once... i am sure it is beautiful regardless, but the grey can really dampen your spirits.

oh and tell john we bought that subaru we were looking at!
marc

Ashleigh said...

So excited about new "neigbors". Now we'll have to figure out the ferry :) If you need to come over to the "big island" just to get away, you're welcome any time but I'm sure playdates will happen lots too!
Glad you arrived safe and sound...