Monday, April 17, 2006

Life... Post wedding

Well I must say that this weekend has been a huge relief to me! On Saturday one of my close friends got married! I had the honor of being her "matron" of honor and I very much enjoyed being there for her on her special day. I am however glad that all the hype is over. I didn't have much responsibility but the excitement and busyness of planning is tiring after a while. I think it was the combination of wedding planning, CRAZY busy at work, and also quite busy at church with playing in the worship teams almost every Sunday and directing an Easter choir which performed the day after the wedding. Needless to say I spent a lot of Sunday afternoon just relaxing and catching my breath. All in all everything went quite well at the wedding and choir went well also! Now life continues as John and I are back to work tomorrow and busy as always with that. Happy Easter to you all! Praise God that He loves us so much that He sent Jesus to us! Our lives would be so different had he decided not to! That is what I am thankful for this Easter! - Andrea

No comments: