Monday, May 01, 2006

Friends At Qwanoes

This past weekend has been great! It was the annual spring Qwanoes Ladies retreat and I got to be a camper. It is a lot different when you are a camper! I also had the double blessing of having my mom and mom-in-law come out and "camp" with me! It was lots of fun and we enjoyed the time just to be together. We enjoyed going to a play at the Chemainus Theatre "She stoops to Conquer" was the name and it was quite funny. We also enjoyed a card making seminar (which some of you know has been my latest passion) where I got some new ideas and drooled over very expensive stamp sets from Stampin' Up (see their website here) We also enjoyed a great speaker and great worship times where I found that I enjoyed listening to a group of 120 ladies sing as much as I enjoyed singing along. It was beautiful. Anyways my other exciting news is that my friend Rhonda is now also officially here and a member of the Qwanoes staff team summer 2006 which I am soooooo excited about! Hey if any of you guys are not sure what to do with your summer and you'd like to come and work in a place that focuses on impacting the lives of kids...let me tell you Qwanoes is the place for you and you happen to know someone who works in the "hiring" department who could get you in :) - Andrea

1 comment:

Mel said...

Andrea and Jon!

soo cool you guys ahve a blog! I didn't know till I saw the link on kesler's site!

Yey, I'll be reading this now, if that's ok with you guys that is! Weird it's Advanced Crew and I'm not there!

But New Zealand is AMAZING! Better than I can put into words! I'm thinking about comming back in september for a whole year! The church here is on FIRE! Hey you guys should check out my blog

www dot "grand-adventures-of-the-dot" dot blogspot dot com

the stuff in quotations you actualy spell out just as it is, it's a little confusing cuz there is the word dot in the adderess, the rest is just this dot --> .

Well I hope advanced crew is going amazing! I'm praying for you guys tons! I miss it, but am definately loving NZ!

God Bless!

~Dotto~