taken since we've been here. The first one is of the local landscape. This is
what most of the country (that we have seen so far) looks like . The next one is of John and Quintin and I when we went lougeing (sp??). The last photo is the view from one of the highways out into the ocean where there are large rocks way out... pretty cool.
Anyways that's all for now, we'll post a photo journal of the progress on our van soon if all goes well. Sorry for the poor quality of the photo's.
Andrea
2 comments:
Hi it was really good to see pictures and hear all the news.Im still hoping to see the braids Andrea. Cogratulations on the Van.Sounds like your having fun.God Bless Mom
Your cheery updates on your adventure have really been an encouragement to me. Today I have a nasty cold and I have parent teacher interviews till 8:00pm tonight. Long day at school. So I was finishing my marking and felt God nudging me to check your blog and low and behold you'd left another fun tale. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today. My students' parents would thank you if they knew :) I'm glad you are having fun with the van and God worked things out for the family and you. We sold our car last week after a year of having it for sale. The guy who bought it is excited to have a big fancy car like the cops drive:-) It was neat to see he was excited about it. He is an African immigrant who works at Lakeside. He only saw the car cause my friend borrowed it and it was parked at her house. God's blessings are the best!!!! Can't wait to hear about your next adventure. Love you both, Anna :-)
Post a Comment