Hello from the Bangkok Airport! We have now begun our trip HOME! Yay! We have a few hours to wait here before we fly to Singapore for an overnight and then we get on a plane and fly accross the 'pond' back to North America. Thailand was awesome! We were spoiled in Indonesia but Thailand was good too! My coolest thing was that I got to ride an ELLEPHANT!!!!!! It was soooooooooo cool. We have lot's of pictures that we'll post later. Did you know that Ellephants are hairy? I didn't. The 'driver' was pretty funny and he got off and let us sit right on the ellephants neck, his ears kept flappning into my legs and the hair was really prickly but it was sooooooo cool. Our ellephant was a 12 year old named noh uhm. He was pretty stubborn at times :) as most 12 year olds are :) We also enjoyed lots of swimming! at least 2x per day, and John actually snorkled himself out! We didn't get seriously burnt but we did get a little colour (not really) as it was cloudy for the most part. Well, I guess that's all for now, we still have 7 hours to wait for our next flight and who knows how bored we'll get before then :) Neither John nor I slept much last night, so maybe we'll find a quiet corner in the airport... (not likely)
Bye for now!!!! Next post? Singapore? San Francisco? Grande Prairie? who knows!!!!
2 comments:
Hi John & Andrea Yeah !!!!! Your on your way home.Glad you got to snorkle & ride an elephant and have lots of pitures to show me. I helped with seniors luncheon today so I'm taking a break. it was good to hear from you.see you soon Love Mom
Welcome Home:-)
Can't wait to see you. Only 5 more sleeps till we're in GP as well. Can't wait to see those elephant pictures. Did you try for any underwater pictures?
Post a Comment