Thursday, August 16, 2007

A New Start... Again...

Big news people!!! I (Andrea) found a new job. As of Wednesday August 22 I will be working full time for Phoenix Insurance in Grande Prairie. This is actually a really cool God thing for the obvious reasons of God providing once again and also the unobvious reasons that he takes such good care of us in ways we don't always expect. My new job is 3 blocks from our current basement suite. John and I have been thinking and praying about whether we needed to get another car or if I should continue to take the bus in GP. That was working okay but there were at least 2 places I'd been with Mayfair when I was temping that the bus didn't go to. That makes things a little difficult. This new job relieves all that as I will be able to walk to work even in the worst of times. :) What a blessing, God just takes such good care of us!

1 comment:

Danielle K said...

How's the job going? I miss you :)