Thursday, August 02, 2007

Pictures of the Day

I think that the world needs to see these pictures and I know that not many people even look at this now that we are back in Canada and that these pictures may not mean much to those who don't know the people in them but they are special to me so enjoy!



3 comments:

Mel said...

I still read your blog! even though you ARE back in Canada you are still verry far away from me! Miss you guys! do you have facebook?

John and Andrea said...

NO FACEBOOK... :)

I am bouycotting (how the heck do you spell that?)

Thanks for the comment dotto!

Love ya!

Purfumed Fairy said...

well... if you were on facebook you wouldn't think that I had dropped off the face of the planet... I've got lots of pic's up there, but I will update you on life soon... it's just been a crazy summer, promise. Love ya girl!