1. Rollerbading (almost every day, sometimes longer than what we expected)
2. Canoeing (on the Wapiti River, very fun! Glad we got out before the hail)
3. Pic-nic in the rain (with Mel & Pete, and Mom and Dad at Pipestone Creek)
4. Shopping (for my birthday) (yay)
5. Gone to a bridal shower
6. Toured our new Basement Suite
7. Made cookies (peanut butter, so mom had to leave the house)
8. Went to church...
9. Ate lots and lots of watermelon (with Roll Kuchen, fried bread, menonnite meal)
10. Played with my new deep fryer. Watch out for cheese rolls when they explode :)
So as you can see we've been having a blast and she's not gone yet so there are more adventures to come. Today there is lots to do so I should go! We get to move into our new suite this week so we are going to go do some cleaning today!


This photo is a result of Anna getting water dumped on her head (by her brother... John... my husband... that rascal)and I am pouting because of the last picture in which I am only 1/2 in.


No comments:
Post a Comment