Well folks, this last weekend I returned to my roots (whatever) and lived the hick lifestyle. Bla Bla Bla... basically I went to a mud bog. Now for those of you who have no idea what that is, it's essentially when grown ups get to play with real trucks and cars in the mud. Technically it's a huge mud pit that is created specifically for this, that is used for races to see who can get through the pit and in the fastest time. Comical, to say the least. Here are some pictures. Rest assured, I probably wouldn't have gone if my brother wasn't one of the competitors. He is the muddy one :) riding a quad. Enjoy. If you can't view the slideshow below click here.
1 comment:
Stephen says change the color back, it's so much harder to read. We had a mud bog in Rosemary too I guess were Albertans :-0
Happy Anniversary, Happy Canada Day. Love ya
Post a Comment