Thursday, July 12, 2007

Not a cloud in the sky...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY! Honestly, it is gorgeous here in GP! I'm sure it's wonderful other places too (and depending on how you handle heat, you may not think it's wonderful either) I however, happen to think that it is marvelous out there. As I was eating my lunch in the park in GP with my friend Heather, she commented that there was actually not even one cloud in the sky. Forget not that this is the praries so to say that we couldn't even see one cloud no matter where we looked, that's pretty cool (hard to understand for all you BC-ites, I know, breath deep and the chlosterphobia will pass). :) All of this was actually just a prelude to echo what Heather said to me this morning! God is good! He didn't have to give us blue sky, or the ability to hear beautiful music, or the ability to relate to and converse with the awesome God of the universe, but that said, we know he did all that and more! What a good God! If you've forgotten, just look out your window... if it doesn't hit you at first, keep looking!


P.S. I spotted this the other day and it made me laugh, click here.

No comments: