Saturday, November 17, 2007

Life Goes On...

And on... and on.... Current items of thought:

Joel (my brother) had his interview with the Canadian Military and will be starting boot camp in January. I'm told he's not an official member of the army until he starts boot camp so he's still a civilian for now :)

Insurance Level 1 Exam coming up. Because I work in an insurance office, I am required to get my level one broker license. The binder for studying is huge but I am slowly plugging my way through it. It's been a while since I've been in school, I've decided.

Christmas is coming. I'm so excited by the nice white blanket we have outside as I've been missing out on this part of the winter season for quite some time now. It's just so pretty. :)

I think that's all thats worth mentioning at this moment...

No comments: