Well folks Christmas is almost upon us here in Grande Prairie as I'm sure you're all aware of :) I must say that this Christmas is VERY different than last Christmas but I am reminded of the things I learned while overseas about keeping the purpose of Christmas true and not getting caught up in how commercial our culture has made it. However, I am also thinking through all of the traditions and I must say that the gift giving, the decorations, the family gatherings are a great way to celebrate this special day. It helps us to keep Christmas special and not forget the amazing gift we received in the baby Christ. That in mind I've included a few pics of what Christmas looks like at my house and I encourage you all the enjoy the holidays for all their worth as you remember it's all to thank Jesus for being humble.
Merry Christmas


1 comment:
Merry Christmas Galls
I can't believe you will be at my house for Christmas!!
Christmas at your house looks very purdy :-) and fun, we'll have to come check it out. :-) 6 more school days till Christmas :-)
Post a Comment