Friday, February 22, 2008

Moving Day

Well folks, the big day is almost here. We've got most of our belongings in boxes and soon we will be heading down the highway SOUTH!!! Even though it's been sun tanning weather here in GP for the last couple weeks (very unusual for February to have any temperatures around the 0 mark) we are looking forward to spring in southern BC. Today was our last day of work and now it's full steam ahead for packing, cleaning, and moving out! We're pretty excited for this big move but the reality of leaving our friends and family behind is setting in a wee bit...

Anyways, that's all for now!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm not even in the lower mainland and I'm sooo excited about your move. The chances of us visiting have gotten so much better! I'll pray that you guys have a safe and fun drive down :)