Saturday, September 30, 2006

Look What we can do!!



Check this out... We just got our new computer. We figured a lap top was a lot more practical for the travelling couple. Thus we sold our old computer and got a new one. We're having fun already...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finaly saw your blog:-)
Sweet computer, I like the dashboard options. Luv ya, Sis

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!
Ben wants to know what kind of computer you got??!! (Surprise surprise, eh?!) :)
Hope you're well...Noah's chattin' more and more and "bump" is definitely growin' too.
Love
Keizers

Mel said...

Yah! what kind of computer did you get? Please say Mac!! Ohh and if it's a new one with the intel chip.that'd be cool cuz thoes ones are good! Nice Pictures!

John and Andrea said...

Thanks for all the comments guys! I'm so encouraged... People actually do read this thing! We did get a mac... have no fear... we got a 15" widescreen macbook pro (with the intel chip, I think...) A little pricey but we decided it was the right one for us so there we go! Plus we love it. :)

Andrea

Mel said...

ohhh yey! Good choice! Best computer on the market! Plus it'll last you for ever! Make sure you get a skype account! that way you can talk long distance when your gone and not pay anything! Ohh I'm so glad you got a mac! whoot whoot!