Wednesday, October 11, 2006

1 Day and Counting!!!!

AHHHHHHHH! Only one day left on our native soil... John and I are both nervous and restless. We slept pretty good but John got up pretty early because he couldn't sleep and I woke up thinking through all the different stops on our flight and stuff that I had to remember. I think I dreamt about it all night.

We've had a really good time at home...

  • Mom and Dad Wiebe thanks for letting us stay in the camper and giving us heat :) Mom thanks for helping us sew those little cases for our computer stuff. Joel and Richard...stay out of trouble!
  • Mom and Dad Gall thanks for all you did in helping us get ready to go and thanks for letting us spread out all over the entire basement! Peter sorry you didn't get to come with us, I can't imagine why you'd stay in Canada...Oh right you'll be with Mel, never mind... :)
  • Heather, Candace, Corissa and all my other dear friends here thanks for still loving me and being wonderful even though many miles separate us. I love you guys!
  • To all our Qwanoes friends and family we miss you! Keep us in your prayers and let us know how things are going throughout the coming months!

  • For the next few days I'm sure we will be without internet. Please pray for us as we travel. We will be visiting 6 Airports and 4 countries in the next 3 days. Pray for safety and that our luggage doesn't get a better vacation than us somewhere else. Pray that we don't get delayed or miss any of our flights and that all goes generally well for us! We'll post again as soon as we can with pictures I hope!

    Bye Canada...

    1 comment:

    Mel said...

    Ahhhhhh!!! Yey!!! Oh I am actualy smiling ear to ear in excitement for you guys! Hheheheh picture me doing the Excited Dotto thing! have the most amazing time ever! I'll pray tons for you guys! On a side note:Sleeping Drugs were my best friend on that long plane ride!!! hehehe They knocked me out for 10 hours straight, at 9am in the morning! But It ment I had no Jet Lag! Practice your texting fingers, your gunna need it over there and most important don't forget your humber North-American Roots!!

    Be Massivly Blessed!

    ~Dotto~