Friday, October 13, 2006

Singapore...

Well we have now arrived in Singapore and have tried to trick our bodies into believing that the 2 hours of sleep we got at our stopover hotel was actually a whole night because now its the beginning of a new day! This is especially hard as I am so tired and hunrgy...but I am in Singapore on my way to Bali this morning. By this afternoon I will be in my little hut on the beach relaxing and feeling the sand between my toes. Mmmmmm sooo good. Our long flight went well, Singapore Airlines is definately a good choice for anyone looking for a good airline. We especially enjoyed the steaming hot face cloths they brought around a couple times. They even give you a toothbrush with toothpaste, socks and good meals too! It was however still very long. Even with 80 movies plus TV to choose from. My back and legs were sore by the time we stopped. My ankles even swoll up a little. John is fairing a little better than i am right now. He doesn't seem to be tired yet and said it's hard to believe that we'd actually been up for more than 24 hours straight.

I think the coolest part of the flight was that we didn't just fly accross the ocean we actually went up the coast from San Francisco over Canada and then accross where Alaska and Russia meet. We saw amazing views of the mountains up there and I got to see Russia, Japan, China etc. Pretty cool. Well there is a digital fair at the aiport in Singapore and we'd like to take a look around before we have to go to our gate so more from us later...

Andrea

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Mom and Dad. Glad to hear travel is going well.Miss you already .Love Mom Gall

Downey said...

Boos and Mrs. Boos!
I may or may not, have just wanted to say HI! I hope you guys are doing really well! All three boats sold eh! Hello 07s! Talk to you soon, Downey

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are on the other side of the world! I am off to work. Love you both, Anna & Stephen

Anonymous said...

So is your baggage vacationing with you???? Have the baaaad vibrations re airplanes turned to goooood vibrations ie. "The
Beach Boys" shakin the sand out???? Have fun in the sun!!!!!

Love Yall

Pops G

s said...

yeah travellers!!!!
have fun!!
talk to you soon on ichat.

ps. i bought my nikon d70s camera! so pictures soon hopefully.