Thursday, October 12, 2006

Just another sunny day in California :)


Yup, that's right... we're in California. Only the San Fran airport but California no less. I was warm when we got off the plane. We had a 5 hour wait between our flights which was enough time to figure out wireless internet in the airport and send out a couple emails, post on our blog, and eat super greasy pizza. So far most everything has gone very smoothly other than our frazzled start. Our alarm clock did not go off this morning so instead of waking up with plenty of time we woke up to Mom Gall knocking on our door wondering if we were ready to go. I was so upset I was shaking my whole 2 minute shower (I refused to start this trip without a shower) and hardly managed to eat any breakfast. We made it through security and to our gate with a few minutes to spare, which was enough to calm down my nerves a bit. I really don't like flying... It's just not my favorite... Ask me again after this next flight, then I'll tell you how I really feel about flying :)

Anyways... Indonesia coming soon to this blog! Ciao..

No comments: