Today we finally had a day to relax. As you know our days have been so hectic with our busy schedule. We are now on the south island. We had a wonderful ferry crossing and are now at a little camp called Bridge Valley Christian Ranch. John met the director and his wife when they came to Qwanoes doing a tour of North American camps and they invited us to come visit them when we were here. We've really enjoyed seeing their camp and spending time with them. They've even extended a job offer to us so you will all have to pray for us that we would have wisdom to know if this is or isn't the next place that God has for us.
Anyways, at the beach today we had lots of fun and here are some pictures to prove it. :) For all of you who are wondering... the wierd photo of John with a stick is John walking like an old man hunchback... heehee (guess who let me do this post all by myself...)
Andrea




3 comments:
Finally start relaxing and a job pops up. Crazy. When is the summer campinging season in Kiwiland? Stephen and I finished our Christmas shopping this weekend in Lethbridge. We spoiled ourselves and stayed at a quaint hotel with a courtyard with a garden and pool. I told Steve I almost felt like I was in Italy. Merry Christmas to you both. I was excited to see an update as It didn't sound easy to find internet connections. Missing you both. May God grant you wisdom and discernment as you decide where and when to work and may he fill you with peace and excitement about the decision. They don't have to be mutually exclusive. :-)Anna
Merry Christmas from everybody at Uncle Ron and Aunt Marlene's house. We just had a delicious supper and soon will be opening gifts. We had a nice time at Uncle Danny and Aunt Barbs with the gang. Uncle Mark's van had trouble near Ponoka so we caught up with them and brought Auntie Nora and the kids to Uncle Ron's for Christmas Eve dinner. 9 of us in the truck. Now Dad is taking them to Uncle Bill's to stay for the night so they can get their van fixed. They left the reunion to come home for them. Anyway, hope you are enjoying your green Christmas ours at VTI was almost snowless too. Just a quick note. Will write more later. Love, Mom
Merry Christmas you guys are getting to see the many wonders of the south Island so wonderful. You have to make it to the Franz Joseph Glacier the only glacier that desends into a tropical rain forest. Oh and Milfred sound is a must as well. I am glad that I get to see all your pics. Oh PS Mel and I found a condo that we could buy. Please pray for us that it will work out.
Love you both so much.
PS John you have to try the street luge if you have not already. Go to Wanaka and check out the funny house.
Post a Comment