Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Where can we go next?

Well folks, keep your fingers crossed or pray or whatever... I'm in the process of trying to make our flights work out so we can stop over in Thailand on our way home. Right now it's all kind of in limbo as the amazing travel agents at Thomas Cook Duncan pull flights out of thin air. They are honestly amazing. It all gets kinda messy when you try and change your international flights that have been booked for ages, two months before you fly on them. Things are booked up, on these days and not on these... and so on. We're just trying to find a match that works. I'll let you know if it all works out or not, but here's hoping. We'd really love to stop over there but if it doesn't work out maybe we'll just pop over to Australia instead. We'll see! Once you have the travel bug I think it's like a virus that never goes away??? I'm not sure on that but I'm suspecting it's true. It seems wierd that we're looking at the end of our time here. It's gone so fast!

Once we're home we will be heading back to good old Grande Prairie to stay for a while at least???? who knows. We're hearing that housing is pretty crazy up there right now so you can all pray that we get somewhere to stay that's not CRAZY in price (as much as we love our parents for letting us stay with them...) We'll both be looking for jobs as well when we get back.

We'll folks it's a beautiful sunny day here in New Zealand +25 in the shade and I don't want to be inside anymore so I'll tell you more later! :)

1 comment:

Purfumed Fairy said...

nope! sorry, the travel bug doesn't ever go away, I'm proof of that deary! but it is possible to sedate it for a while :)IF you are out here (Victoria) this summer I'd love to see you. Take care deary!