So I was thinking that this memory deserves to be posted. The other day in Kathmandu (during the sale) we were really busy and there was a LARGE man who came in with his little girl (about 2 yrs or so). The father had picked an item out and the little girl wanted to hold it. Well the item was no sooner placed in her arms then she turned and ran out the door. The father had looked away for a moment and hadn't really seen her escape route so when the security alarm went off all eye's turned to see who the "theif" was. Instead of some helpless shopper who had been unlucky we all saw this father (who looked like a big security guard) pick up his little girl from out the door and carry her right back into the stoor, stolen item and all. Everyone in the store had a good chuckle, So did I. I hope you will too!
That's all for now.
1 comment:
Watch out for those two year olds, there's a reason they call it the terrible two's!
We've been trying to call you before you head off on your next adventure. We got a calling card maybe I'll try again tonight.
Post a Comment